St. Mark's Respiratory Therapy staff provides a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic treatments for patients with abnormalities of the heart, lungs and circulatory system for inpatients and outpatients.
- Management of Life Support Systems
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Oxygen and Pulmonary Medication Therapy
- EKG (Electrocardiogram)
- Cardiac Stress Testing
- Arterial Blood Gas Lab
- Community and Patient Education Programs
Scheduling & Registration ProcessAfter your physician has given you an order for testing at St. Mark's Respiratory Therapy Department, please call the following number to schedule an appointment: (979) 242-2162
- St. Mark's Scheduling staff will schedule your testing and request that you report to St. Mark's Registration area on the day of your appointment.
- On the day of your appointment, present to the Guest Relations desk at the front entrance of the hospital and inform our volunteers or staff that you are arriving to register for a Respiratory Therapy procedure.
- After providing any necessary information to our Registration staff, you will be directed to proceed to Respiratory Therapy (located between the cafeteria and the Medical/Surgical Nurse's Station - door marked "Surgery Scheduling/Respiratory Therapy Services").
Pre-procedure InformationPulmonary Function Testing (PFT): PFT Information
Arterial Blood Gas: Arterial Blood Gas Information
Electrocardiogram (EKG): Electrocardiogram Information
Exercise Stress Test: Exercise Stress Test Information