Has your ability to move and function been affected by injury or disease? If you answered yes, physical therapy may help you return to health and normal functioning.
Gil Henderson, PT and TEAM REHAB at St. Mark's Rehabilitation Services have been recognized as "Best Physical Therapist" in our local community. They work closely with your physician to develop a customized treatment program to meet your individual needs to:
- Restore and maintain function
- Reduce pain
- Gain mobility
- Promote optimal wellness
- Pre & Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Work Related Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Joint Pain/Arthritis Management
- Stroke/CVA Rehabilitation
- General Strengthening
- Home Exercise Programs
- Balance Issues/Vertigo
Scheduling & Registration Process
After your physician has given you an order (prescription) for an evaluation and treatment or faxed it to our office, your initial appointment can be made in one of two ways:
- Call St. Mark's Rehabilitation Services: (979) 242-2401
- Stop by St. Mark's Rehabilitation Services at St. Mark's Medical Office Building (see address and maps at bottom of page).
You will be asked to complete registration paperwork prior to arriving for your initial visit. You may obtain the registration paperwork in any of the following ways:
- Print it out from our website (click link): Registration Form
- Pick it up at St. Mark's Rehabilitation Services.
- Request that it be mailed to you by St. Mark's Rehabilitation Services staff.
Items to Bring to Admission Appointment:
- Insurance Card
- Photo ID
- Completed Registration Paperwork
Frequently Asked Questions: Questions and Answers
Need Assistance Getting To and From Your Vehicle?
Please contact our office prior to your visit and someone will be available to assist you.
St. Mark's Rehabilitation Services
Two St. Mark's Place, Suite 120
La Grange, Texas 78945
Directions to Two St. Mark's Place (Medical Office Building): Map
Medical Office Building Map (Rehabilitation Services, Suite 120): Site Map
It is our desire that you be fully satisfied with the care you receive at St. Mark's and the people who deliver it. If you have a concern, we want to resolve it as soon as possible. If you have voiced a concern to your care provider and feel it has not been addressed or resolved, please contact the Director of Rehabilitation Services, Gil Henderson, PT: (979) 242-2401.