Registration ServicesCommitted to providing convenience to you, St. Mark's Outpatient Registration Department is dedicated to making your healthcare journey as effortless as possible.
|Outpatient Registration Hours:||7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
*See specific information regarding holidays.
* Registration departments are closed on all St. Mark's-recognized holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
What to Bring With You at the Time of Registration:
- Physician Orders
- Please bring any orders for outpatient services given to you by the physician.
- Insurance Cards
- Photo Identification Card
- Please bring a photo identification card of yourself.
- Advance Directive For Health Care - If you have this document, please bring a copy with you. (Formally known as Living Will or Durable Power of Attorney)
- Please bring minimal personal belongings with you. You will want to leave valuables at home. The hospital is not responsible for lost or damaged personal property.
Referrals/AuthorizationsPlease ensure that all referrals/authorizations requested by your insurance carrier have been obtained prior to your scheduled appointment by staying in contact with doctor's office.
Lab & X-ray: Appointments are not necessary for labs or x-rays.
PaymentPayment is expected at the time of service. If you need to make financial arrangements, please let the Registration office know prior to service.
Insurance - As a courtesy to you, we will file your insurance after discharge. Upon admission, you will be asked to pay a deposit to cover any estimated deductible, coinsurance or non-covered charges.
Medicare Patients - We are required by federal law to ask you questions regarding other payment sources. Although you may have answered these in the past on other visits, we have to ask the questions each time you come for treatment except for
recurring treatments within 90 days. For patients spending the night, you will also be given a copy of your Medicare Rights.
Convenient Forms to Review Before Registration
Patient Rights (English/Spanish): Patient Rights Forms
Notice of Privacy Practices (English/Spanish): Privacy Practices Forms
Medical Power of Attorney (English/Spanish): Power of Attorney Forms
Advanced Directives (English/Spanish): Advanced Directives Forms