Advanced imaging scans and diagnostic procedures are readily available at St. Mark's Medical Center on both an inpatient and outpatient basis. The facility hosts a team of radiology experts, as well as modern technology to provide you with the most accurate imaging results.
- CT Scans, including CT Angiography and Cardiac CT
- MRI Scan, including MR Angiography
- Digital Mammography & CAD
- Nuclear Medicine Studies - Bone, Lung, GI and Gall Bladder Imaging
- Fluoroscopic Imaging, such as Barium Swallow and Barium Enema studies
- General Diagnostic Radiology Imaging
- Ultrasound - General and Breast Imaging
- Interventional Procedures
- Diagnostic X-Ray
- Bone Density Scans
- Cardiovascular Imaging Center: Echo, Nuc Med Stress Test, Vascular Ultrasound
Conveniently Located Patient Service Centers:St. Mark's Medical Center - La Grange One St. Mark's Place, La Grange, Texas 78945
Phone: (979) 242-2230 or (979) 242-2232
Fax: (979) 242-2708
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Link to Map
St. Mark's Professional Building - Giddings 598 Cactus Drive, Giddings, Texas 78942
Phone: (979) 540-2100
Fax: (979) 542-2654
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Link to Map
St. Mark's Radiology & Lab - Schulenburg 40 East Avenue, Schulenburg, Texas 78956
Phone: (979) 742-3520
Fax: (979) 743-3542
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Link to Map
Scheduling & Registration ProcessAfter your physician has given you an order or faxed the order to St. Mark's Imaging Services for imaging exam, please call the following number to schedule an appointment: (979) 242-2230 or (979) 242-2232
- St. Mark's Scheduling staff will schedule your radiology service and request that you report to St. Mark's Registration area on the day of your appointment 30 minutes prior to your appointment. See days/hours of operation per location: La Grange, Giddings or Schulenburg.
- La Grange: Guest Relations Desk at the front entrance of the hospital.
- Giddings: Enter through door marked "St. Mark's Laboratory & Imaging Services".
- Schulenburg: Enter through the main entrance and present to the reception desk.
- Diagnostic x-ray exams do not need to be scheduled in advance. Bring the physician's order on a day that is convenience for you. Your exam will be performed on a walk-in/first-come-first-served basis.
- After providing any necessary information to our Registration staff, you will be directed to proceed to the Radiology Department Reception Desk (located at the end of north corridor, beyond the windowed walkway).